We can support investigators with their in-vivo work, from designing the experiments to analysing the data. We have established partnerships that allow us to provide a unified comprehensive and tailored service to our customers. All in-vivo work is in line with the regulations of the Animal Act of 1986.
We offer a range of in-vivo approaches:
- Analysis of the effect of novel compounds on bone biology and physiology.
- Discovery of new genes implicated in bone health by studying the bone phenotype of genetically modified animals.
- Analysis of interventions on animal models of bone disease.
- Understanding the interactions between changed loading regimes on the bone with novel interventions, of through altered loading in genetically modified animals.
- Deciphering the complex relationship/communication between the bone tissue and other tissues (such as muscle, joints) or other systems (such as immune system, vascular system).
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.